Thanks Cory, but it's not excactly what I'm looking for.

If I as an MCSE did not know how to do that, I would hope someone would
break into my house and burn my certification :-)

No I'm talking about when you go to the MS-DOS Prompt, and for example wants
to change the cursor:

        c:\windows>debug

        -a 100
        0EE0:0100 mov ax,0104
        0EE0:0103 int 10
        0EE0:0105 int 21
        0EE0:0107
        -g=100

        Program terminated normally

        -q

        c:\windows>

Except, the 0104 is not the right value, so I need to find some reference
material for Interrupt 10 so I can see what to place in the AH and AL
register (AX).

Take care,

Ole

 Ole Drews Jensen