Dear fellow studiers,

Since this e-mail is completely off topic, let me start by thanking you for
answering several of my posted questions, which helped me to pass the CCNA
2.0 exam more than two weeks ago with a 903 score.

Can anyone direct me to a site where I can download an Interrupt Reference
List, so I can see what to place in the AX register before making an
interrupt 10 to change the form of my cursor?

        mov ax,????
        int 10
        int 21

I left my Advanced MSDOS Programming by Ray Duncan at home (that was my
first computer bible).

Thanks,

Ole

 Ole Drews Jensen