Hi folks,

I bought my 804 about a year ago when Cisco was offering the special deal
that so many of us accepted.  I'm now more interested in security than I
once was, and would like to upgrade the IOS to include the firewall feature
set.

I currently have this:

IOS (tm) C800 Software (C800-G3-MW), Version 12.0(1)XB1,  RELEASE SOFTWARE
(fc1)
TAC:Home:SW:IOS:Specials for info
Compiled Wed 30-Dec-98 13:34 by ayeh

And would like to acquire 12.0(4)T, which I understand has the FFS

I sent an email to customer service but they forwarded it to the TAC. I
don't have a TAC account.

Can anyone advise me as to how I can go about upgrading? If there are any
distributors on the list who would be interested in helping me out, I'd
welcome a private email.

Steve