From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
kaushik khakhar
Sent:   Monday, June 05, 2000 7:15 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Cisco's uOne ???!!!!!

Hi Friends,

I am in no doubt on the expertise and knowledge of this group. Fortunately
or Unfortunately(I Dont know), I have not got a single answer on my last 2
questions. Today, I am on an edge, I need to implement Unified
messaging(uOne and AS5300). And all of you are requested to freely!! send
your experience and skills. I need,

VoIP/FaxoIP/AS5300/uOne and  much more.

Hope to get replies.

Thanks ,