Hi,

I agree, but if its a quick query then I may be able to answer it for
you.

Robert

Tim O'Brien wrote:

> If I were you I would place a call to TAC. They will help you get this up
> and running and will have much more expertise than someone on the list who
> may have implemented it once before (no offence intended to anyone that has
> done this). That is what TAC is for. 800-553-2447
>
> Tim

 Robert LAKE MSc - Customer Support Engineer      |           |
 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                          |           |
 Phone : +32 2 704 5434                          |||         |||
 Fax   : +32 2 704 5804                         |||||       |||||
 De Kleetlaan, 6                            C i s c o   S y s t e m s
 B-1831 - Diegem - Belgium                     Euro TAC - Brussels