Yeah, I know it's not a good idea to change the MTU.  The reason I am doing
this is for testing purposes for a customer.  I am trying to test out PMTU
discovery.  Basically I want to change the MTU to 1450 on the router and
then enable PMTUD on a Solaris box and configure Solaris with the default
MTU of 1500 and have the two devices negotiate the MTU to 1450.

Thanks

Jason