can someone help out here please? THANKS!
subject:
       Morning
   Date:
       Tue, 06 Jun 2000 07:50:00 -0500
  From:
       Scott Livinston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    To:
       [EMAIL PROTECTED], Jon Helmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This is reference to Mr. David Wosefer's white paper about Frame Relay..

David,

We are currently running a small F.R. network over here and something
you wrote contradicted what we currently have in operation..  Currently
we have a hub and spoke topology, 3 spokes to be exact... we are an IP,
partial meshed network running subinterfaces and EIGRP.. You mentioned
in your paper that you need to turn off ip split-horizon on the
subinterfaces if the spokes are to know about the other spokes
networks.. Well in our case we don't have ip split horizons turned off
and the spokes know about all other spokes... How could this be? I had
my lead engineer look @ this and we both cant figure out this
discrepancy between what you published and what we are currently running

over here... If you get some time could you please show me where i might

be lost? Thanks for your help!

Scott M. Livingston
Network Engineer (CCNP)
12851 Foster
Overland Park, KS 66213
800.888.7535
913.402.7844 x1056
913.814.7849 Fax

"Make every swing as if it were your last"
                                -Gary Schroer