Stuart, what is "real" knowledge??? By that do you mean real world
knowledge?  I have been doing this for 6 years now in all parts of the world
and I have found that experienced people have knowledge limited to their
experience.  Certified people have a wide range of knowledge but lack the
experience to step up and execute.  Look the bottom line is can you get the
system up if it fails....period.  This debate over paper or experience is
unimportant..I wouldn't hire a lawyer if I were in trouble  without a degree
nor one just out of school.  Employers are looking for the whole package if
you have experience get certified, and if you have certs get some
experience, volunteer if you have to.  But for God sake stop worry about
which is better they both are good to have, technology waits for no one so
keep studying.  Peace.

"Bharat Suneja" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
8gl6od$ka5$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8gl6od$ka5$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> That's general knowledge! Yes, you do have a right to opinion though...
:-)