From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 June 2000 09:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NAT for ISPs

Dear All,

Anybody here who work for ISP that use NATed/PATed address for their
clients?  Is it appropriate for ISP to use NAT/PAT?

Thanks

Reden

STANDARD DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential. You should not copy it or
disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information only
for the intended purpose. Internet communications are not secure and
therefore RM does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and
not those of RM. If this email has come to you in error please delete it and
any attachments.