I've done the SNA\IP specializations. My question is whether any other
specializations are planned, particularly for CCDP ? Anyone heard any
baseless rumors or maybe gossip from well-placed anonymous sources ?

Niall

--
Some of my best information on tuning EIGRP came from colleagues,
both native and US military, in the former Yugoslavia.  They pointed

 - Howard Berkowitz on Groupstudy 3/13/2000