Yes actually, I was in a meeting last week with a Sr. Engineer from Cisco,
you may have heard of him, Dr. William Parkhurst, and he stated that Cisco
will be expanding the disciplines for the CCIE  Specializations from 4 to 10
in the next year or so!  I was blown away!  Have fun digesting the number of
tests that will be added, I know it sort of freightens me!