Hi guys,

Listen, I'm just getting started in all this. I'd like to know in detail what are some of the things that I need to concentrate on as far as obtaining my CCNA. I want to go ahead and take the CCNA 1.0 since I already have some of the course material. I have a pretty good grasp of basic networking, but I still would like to know if the July 31 deadline is a feasable time to take this exam. If some of you could please share your thoughts on what to look out for on the test, excellent study materials, etc. that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay Clark, MCSE