                From:   Ole Drews Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Friday, June 09, 2000 5:23 AM
                To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
                Subject:        CCNA badge

                > As with Microsoft, I think that one of the hardest things
about Cisco is
                > to find something on their website.
                >
                > I have now tried to follow two different directions from
Cisco, but I am
                > still not able to find the CCNA badge (logo)
information/download
                > anywhere.
                >
                > Does anyone have a valid link?
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > Ole
                >
                > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                >  Ole Drews Jensen
                >  Systems Network Manager
                >  CCNA, MCSE, MCP+I
                >  RWR Enterprises, Inc.
                >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit our Website : http://www.traveland.com.au

Disclaimer - This message and any attachments are confidential and may contain
privileged information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have
received this message in error please notify Traveland Pty Ltd immediately by return
email. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may
not necessarily reflect the views of Traveland Pty Ltd.