At least for me, once I logged into the URL (http://www.galton.com/~cisco/),
I had to agree to their certification agreement online (although you do that
at the testing site when you take it).  Once I agreed to the aggreement, I
could download the logos, etc.......

Mike W.

2019FB428FD3D311893700508B71EBFB191B0B@RWR_MAIL_SVR">news:2019FB428FD3D311893700508B71EBFB191B0B@RWR_MAIL_SVR...