I have a customer whose router running double ospf processes, example, one is ospf 1800 and the other as ospf 1801. And then, a lookback0 is set for Router ID. The problem now is the lo0 is captured by ospf 1801 as its Router ID but ospf 1800 could get only a Rounter ID in a serial line. It's not good I think. Because ospf 1800 is more important than 1801. Also I think it's not good to configure duble ospf process in a single router, instead, another internal routing protocol is required, such as EIGRP, and redistribute it.

Could you give me some suggestion about this? Thanx

Regards
George