Hey Group,
    Sorry to bother you on this non-technical question. We all know that when
you send your resume out to companies that are asking for cisco
professionals, that they want someone with experience. I have been in the IT
field for about 2 years (rookie) doing deskside. I decided to start on the
Cisco side of things and recently obtained my CCNA. I am now going for my
CCDA and so on... My question is, if all of these companies are looking for
experience, then how do I get started on getting it if nobody will hire just
a certification? Don't get me wrong, I know my stuff, and at a recent
interview I answered all of the tech. questions to a T. I am starting to
doubt myself and am actually, probably, going to sign a contract for a
windows2000 rollout. I don't mind doing this because it will put Win2000 on
my resume but I was kinda hoping to start off in a new direction (cisco).
Should I just keep on studying for higher cert.'s and just hope I get a lucky
break, and is that what it's all about...a lucky break? Thanks for the help
group...any comments are appreciated.

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA
Home: (215) 340-1440
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>