Lee - for $200 an hour I'll tell you!  Just kidding - you should really
spend some time on CCO as they describe way better than I could how this is
accomplished.  Here's a link to start you off:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_v51/config/ind
ex.htm

And a note:

from low security to high security you need NAT and Conduits
from High to low you only need NAT - and if confiured, ACLs

Good luck

Kenny

news:<8hr2or$3c5$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...