Lee,

Actually you want to put the lan needs to  be accessed
from internet into one of the DMZs. For PIX config, go
to Cisco web site, or the CD, under internet service
unit, you will find all the infor about it. In fact,
all cisco products have pretty decent documents on
their website.
No kidding!
Thanks

Kent

--- "Apoorva S.Malavia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Pay me, i'll do it. Not kidding.
>

> lee wrote:
>
> > Hi all, my pix firewall has 4 interfaces, 1st
> interface use for outside
> > (external), 2nd interface for inside (internal),
> 3rd interface for dmz1, 4nd
> > interface for dmz2. No NAT is necessary for this
> network design. the
> > security level for each of the interface is :
> >
> > outside - security0
> > dmz1 - security10
> > dmz2 - security20
> > inside - security100
> >
> > actually my customer only has one LAN need to be
> access by outside world
> > (internet) which is connected to inside interface
> of pix firewall. The rest
> > of LAN is not suppose to have connectivity to
> outside world. Am I configure
> > correctly for this network design ???
> >
> > Another question, how to enable the rules for two
> different security level
> > network ??
> >
> > rgs
> > lee