On the chat site now.

username ipsectest nopassword
!
no ip domain-lookup
!
crypto isakmp policy 1
 hash md5
 authentication pre-share
crypto isakmp key cisco1 address YOUR IP ADDRESS HERE!
crypto isakmp key cisco1 address RESERVED FOR YOU!
!
crypto ipsec transform-set encrypt esp-des esp-md5-hmac
!
crypto map ipsectest local-address Ethernet0
crypto map ipsectest 10 ipsec-isakmp
 set peer 64.217.216.22
 set peer 24.8.56.129
 set transform-set encrypt
 match address 100
!
!
!
!
interface Ethernet0
 ip address 64.220.150.9 255.255.255.0
 no ip route-cache
 no ip mroute-cache
 crypto map ipsectest
!

Chuck

Please check out my new footers for a new age
1) Altruism
http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/HungerSite
Please help feed hungry people worldwide. A few seconds a day can make a
difference to many people
2) Shameless Hucksterism
www.certificationzone.com
An excellent study focal point for all levels of certification, as well as
the attainment of internetworking expertise. Use my name when you register.
You get good study material and I get extra time