Can we run vpn/ipsec on a 25xx or 4000m ?  If so, what version of ios do
you recommend?  Thanks.

Luan T. Kim, MCSE, CCNA                    *
Systems/Network Infrastructure Engineer    *
MP3.COM, INC.  http://www.mp3.com          *
Phone: 858-623-7341    Cell:  858-382-3055 *
Fax:   858-623-7400    Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] *