Rudi,

Here is a piece of a live routers configured for VoIP. Not to hard to
configure it is just a pain in the butt to work with Cisco's IOS at the
moment because there are a lot of bugs. I get to configure router on a daily
basis so I am getting a lot of my lab work done while working. I have
changed the IP addresses.

EF

version 12.0

no service pad

service timestamps debug datetime msec localtime show-timezone

service timestamps log datetime msec localtime show-timezone

service password-encryption

service compress-config

!

!

enable last-resort password

enable password 7 030D1A1F1F1B245F19

!

username bobm password 7 04500E0F1B294E

username cisco password 7 045802150C2E

ip subnet-zero

no ip finger

ipx routing 0000.0c92.5b9a

frame-relay de-list 1 protocol ip list 100

!

voice-port 1/0/0

cptone IT

description FXS Port

!

voice-port 1/0/1

cptone IT

description FXS Port

!

dial-peer voice 11 voip

destination-pattern 44..

ip precedence 5

session target ipv4:192.35.1.46

!

dial-peer voice 12 pots

destination-pattern 3900

port 1/0/0

!

dial-peer voice 13 pots

destination-pattern 3901

port 1/0/1

!

dial-peer voice 14 voip

destination-pattern 88..

ip precedence 5

session target ipv4:192.35.1.10

!

dial-peer voice 15 voip

destination-pattern 10..

ip precedence 5

session target ipv4:192.35.1.45

version 12.0

service timestamps debug uptime

service timestamps log uptime

service password-encryption

!

enable password 7 060F4E35555A0C0A52

!

username bobm password 7 130E121B1F0406

memory-size iomem 10

ip subnet-zero

no ip domain-lookup

frame-relay de-list 1 protocol ip list 100

!

voice-port 1/0/0

cptone TW

timeouts call-disconnect 5