From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of BIKEMAN
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 9:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE Groupstudy - Just for Nigel

Hi all

As I have been waiting for ages to get onto the CCIE list I thought I might as well get everyone who is about to do their lab together for a little brainstorming about preparation.

My preparation is as follows:

Doyle
Caslow
Hutnik

I also have been reading selectively from Halabi, Thomas, CCIE case studies and Cisco Lan Switching. For labs I have been looking at Fatkid and Cetificationzone. My concerns at this stage are the common ISDN, ATM, VOICE lack of equipment. I'll try to do as much as I can of this in the Cisco practise lab.

What are you doing for preparation ? Any great sites, labs etc you can recommend. Lets pool our knowledge and get this done before it becomes any harder.

Rudi