Larry,
     I'm a newbie on FR, however, I would compare your
in PACKETS with your in DE PACKETS and you are losing
2/3rds of your data. I would look at increasing your
CIR by 2/3rds as a result. Unless of course nobody is
complaining about the access speed ?

Phil.

What's the significance of the DE (Discard Eligible)

===========SAMPLE=====================================================
> Router1#sh frame pvc 33
>
> PVC Statistics for interface Serial5/0 (Frame Relay
> DTE)
>
> DLCI = 33, DLCI USAGE = LOCAL, PVC STATUS = ACTIVE,
> INTERFACE = Serial5/0.7
>
>   input pkts 29768862      output pkts 16948699
> in bytes 1918568914
>   out bytes 2217045339     dropped pkts 5
> in FECN pkts 0
>   in BECN pkts 3717        out FECN pkts 0
> out BECN pkts 0
>   in DE pkts 21408982      out DE pkts 0
>   out bcast pkts 399406     out bcast bytes 31994284
>   pvc create time 29w4d, last time pvc status
> changed 12:58:55
> Router1#

[EMAIL PROTECTED]