There's also a problem with desktops supporting those speeds.  No matter how
you do it, today's desktop environment won't support the speeds you're
looking for.  Even servers have some problems with running at those
highspeeds.

Neil

001a01bfd69c$ac7d5380$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:001a01bfd69c$ac7d5380$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...