Cisco Press released a book last year called Desigining Large Scale
Internetworks. It's well worth reading.

Irwin

-----Original Message-----
From: Dinesh_Kakkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 2:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ??good Case study on LAN/WAN

hello frns

can any body tell me where i can get a good case study or planning document
on a worldclass network.
Actually my requirement is i want to plan a very good Network setup. It
should have LAN on Gigabit ethernet & WAN with high speed Data/Voice &
Video.
Please reply if any one of you have such kind of case study or documented
design for such kind of network.

with thanks
Dinesh