I would suggest the following scenarios.

1) Configuring DMZ's and securing the local network (3 interfaces)
2) Configuring more that 3 interfaces and make sure specific traffic can
pass between interfaces on deferent priority levels (that can get tricky)
3) Terminating VPN sessions to the PIX from a) a router b) another PIX c) a
VPN client.

I guess the way you implement all that would again depend on your
imagination.