Mark,
   I just took the CID today and can say it was fairly
easy. Just be really sure you know Stratacom and SNA!!
These have been pointed out before by Priscillia
Oppenhiemer (please excuse me if I mispelled it), who
had something to do with the original material (I
think), so as to not violate the NDA. Anyway, DCN is
annoying and vague, just be really sure you know the
online free DCN material (official Cisco stuff!) and
you'll have no problem.

Regards,
Frank Zahrt III, CCNP CCDP (Woohoo!)
NEC Senior Network Engineer