Hi all,

I am currently CCNP and taking CCIE Written in two weeks.  I want to know if
doing CCDP will help in my career?  I saw outlines for two exams that I have
to take in order to become CCDP after my CCNP; CCDA and CID, outlines looks
pretty familiar.  Any idea how hard these exams are?  and if earning CCDP is
a good idea?  How employers in usa are considering this certificate?

Thanks!

p.s.  I am in USA.  :)

http://profiles.msn.com.