You must have the same revision of code on both routers or you might get
garbage for VOIP.  The data will still flow, but for some reason unless the
routers are on the same revision then VOIP will not work right.  I would
recommend 12.0.7 IP PLUS or later.  Some of the earlier releases of VOIP
have many bugs in them.

J Miller
CCNP, MCSE+I