We have had this problem when running different IOS levels.

EF

-----Original Message-----
From: Hasan Abbas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2000 10:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: voip problem in link

I am facing a problem voice over IP regarding Voice
Channel Disturbance.The Voice is not working
good.However there is no load or sometime on 10K load
on 64 K .Once the router configuration was removed and
configuration was done again.Can anybody tell me if
there is no data why the voice is not working
properly.
I have also enabled RTP header compression on one
voice channel and disable the other voice ports but it
also doesn't made any effect.(one end is FXS other is
FXO).

Voice Port configuration at FXO

voice-port 0/0/0
input gain 6
connection plar 7869
timeouts interdigit 4
ring number 3

dial-peer voice 300 voip
destination-patter +78...
session-target ipv4:109.100.100.1

ip rsvp bandwidth 32 32
req-qos controlled load

ip rtp header-compression passive
ip rtp compression-connection 25

Also when I tried to enter command ip rtp
header-compression passive , it won't take passive
parameter and take instead default

BRgds,
hasan