gimme his name and address and i'll take care of him....lol..just
kidding..

Try a IDS system ( either host-based or network based )....basically it
will tell u and alert u rightaway if there is an intrusion on your network
or host ( ie server, firewall, etc.. )

these are some network security sites that can help

www.tripwiresecurity.com
www.nai.com
www.ods.com
www.securitydynamics.com

also i would talk to your boss and tell him u suspect that some1 is
messing around with the router...even though he might be the local admin
and stuff...he should respect other techs and other admins in the the
company.....

later

Deepak

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I've a 7000 router in a remote location and it seems
> the local admin hacking in by using the power outage
> excuse.  He changes the password by rebooting the
> router and peeks around.  I'm trying to catch him in
> the act or log his activities,  any ideas?????
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nabil

begin:vcard
n:Sharma;Deepak