Charles,

I like the exploding dye idea myself it removes all doubt as to the culprit!

-----Original Message-----
From: Cthulu, CCIE Candidate [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 8:42 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; Cthulu, CCIE Candidate;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Help me catch a Hacker

Tom,

I know about the powercycle thing:  that is why I suggest hot glue "seals"
on the powercords and the power switch:  you can peel it off, but it will be
very obvious that a "power failure" did not happen.  (Y'all can stop
laffing!)  I got the idea from the olden days when those old guys would melt
wax on an envelop, and stamp it with their seal.  If the messenger opened it
during delivery, it was obvious.

The hot glue would not damage any components, and can be easily removed.  I
thought it was better than attaching one of those exploding dye canisters
that the banks use...

Just a thought...

Charles