>  He's the one that went into shock when I told him the nurses
> refused to let me have my Palm Pilot.  His comment was that if
> anyone did that to him, he wasn't sure he could survive.

 Hmm, a cardiologist that *likes* his Palm Pilot? That worries me -
he sounds far too comfortable using technology with a short battery
life.
 I'm sure your pacemaker will last the course though ;-)

 All the best - and try not to worry about the feeling of being
"assimilated". I'm sure the borg had nothing to do with pacemaker
technology.

Cheers

Charlie

--- "Howard C. Berkowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Thanks, everyone,
for the all of the expressions of concern.  I am