forwarded from a small thread.

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, June 13, 2000 4:26 PM
To:     Chuck Larrieu
Cc:     Marlon Brown
Subject:        Re: Microsoft 'Routers'

I would bet that it doesn't as well, but then again, all previous
releases of Windows didn't have any Microsoft developeed product in the
OS that performed routing protocols right?  Has anyone yet looked at the
OSPF implementation in Win2000?  Is it at all Microsoft-ized for the
average admin so they can design OSPF networks "hassle-free"?

Chuck Larrieu wrote:

> I took this reply off the group.
>
> The question remains - who ya gonna call?  I kinda doubt that the MCSE -
> 2000 or otherwise - demands much in the way of routing knowledge.

[EMAIL PROTECTED];