I am working on Cvoice exam and I am having some difficulty with getting
vofr to work.

I have 2 x 2621 running IOS 12.07 T with NM2V and VIC-2FXS, & Wic1T
linked together either via serial port or via ethernet.

Routers R1W1 and R2W2.

I can make local calls from one FXS port to another port ok.

I can also make VoIP calls over ethernet from a FXS port on R1W1 to FXS
port on R2W2 ok.

I can also make VoIP calls across Frame Relay cloud. dlc 32 carrying
NLPID  encapsulated IP ok.

When I try to make Vofr calls across Frame Relay cloud, dlc 16.  I get
nothing!

LMI is fine, and up (lmi-type ansi)

debug frame-relay packet

    shows dlc 32 active when I make VoIP calls with NLPID encapsulation
    but there are no frames sent / received for Vofr.  The phone gives
nu tones.

Does any one have a working vofr config or know of a problem with vofr?

Many thanks

Peter