I agree, spent too much time uninstalling and reinstalling just trying to
get something out of my CD's. Even looked at Adobe's reader and found a
Verity search engine add-on in their. Plus Cisco CD's wants old QTIme
technology. GO figure.

Steve

8ifomk$o82$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8ifomk$o82$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...