Hey all, i've looked in the archives and can't really find an answer. I'm
currently studying for my CCDA and I was doing a BOSON test question and I
came accross the term, link flapping in coherence with Convergence. I've
never heard that term, i've looked at the Appendices/Glossary of my CCDA
book and in the archives of this mailing list and couldn't find an answer.
Just curious does this word even exsist? If so how does it relate to
convergence.

Thanks!

--
Marco Paulo Rodrigues