Hi,

I haven't tested this myself yet, but perhaps doing a
route map and matching an access list with logging
option set then modifying the route if theres a match
would be a solution. Of course, this is going to use
more CPU then a null0 static route but a ACL w/log
option is needed to see how many hits your getting.

...Erick

=====
- Erick B. | erickbe(a)yahoo.com | http://berk.dhs.org