I currently have one floor where my routers and servers are.  These are
address as 10.100.1.x and 10.100.2.x addresses with a subnet of /16.  I'm
adding two more floors.  However, in adding two more floors can I address
these floors as for instance 10.100.11.x, 10.100.12.x, 10.100.13.x, and
10.100.14.x with a subnet mask of /24.  I'm confused as to how this may work
if I have them all at a /24 subnet mask, a /16 subnet mask in the current
floor and /24 subnet mask in the new floors, or even changing everything
including the existing floor and new floors all to reflect /24.  Any help
with this ip address stuff and how the new floors can be integrated would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks.