Too late!  They are changing the gear on July 17th...Im glad Im taking the
lab 6 days prior!!!  I noticed there isnt a 7xx series anymore.  SHWING!!

CCIE #2 here I come...

lol

""John Deatherage"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
003b01bfda96$0be57580$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:003b01bfda96$0be57580$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
Does anyone want to form an ISP-Dial online study group???  I'm getting a
few of the course manuals, but I'm looking for other post-CCNP level
hopefuls that are a few months away from taking the lab...

I just purchased an 804 on Ebay, now I'm selling it there...  I have plenty
of access to the other equipment at work (AS5200, AS5300, etc. etc.)  I just
need to get experience with the ASDL and cable stuff.  Lets trade
experience, course information, and lab stuff.  I'm MOTIVATED!

The main reason why I'm so amped is they keep adding stuff to the ISP-Dial
cert... let's pass this before they add more! :)

John