In routing & remote access, make sure you have both network interfaces
listed. In IP routing, add a new routing protocol. Select NAT from the list.
In the new NAT section, right click - New Interface. Do this twice for your
2 network interfaces, making sure you specify one as your internal network
and one as your adapter connected to the internet. Also, for the internet
one you need to click on the Translate UDP/TCP headers if you wish to use
port redirection. Thats all! Restart the service if you have any problems.

Let me know if this helped,

Mathieu Nantel, CNE5
MCSE 2000 student
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
""mm"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message 8io7bi$954$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8io7bi$954$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Set the internal NIC for Internet sharing and set the clients to do DHCP.
> That's all...so easy.
>

> "Douglas James Howe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 8ijc72$b8f$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8ijc72$b8f$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > I have a cable modem and I would like a clear explanation on how to set
up
> > AT using Windows 2000 Server.  I have a small hub with 2 workstations
and
> th
> > e server hooked up to it.  The server has 2 NIC cards.  The USB 10/100
SMC