Ok you need to make sure you have Routing and Remote Access installed. You
also need to have DHCP installed. Then you need to configure it through the
RRAS applet icon under administrative tools. when you first start it it
opens a wizard go ahead and try to put as much as you can in to it but I
don't remember the dialog to the wizard. once in the MMC RRAS tool look
under routing interfaces and check to make sure you see both of your
Interfaces. I would make sure they are labeled well so you know wich one is
outside and inside. then click on the ip routing icon, then the general icon
under it. then right click in the open space under your interfaces, you
should see a menu with add new routing protocal click it and then select
network address translation and put the interfaces when it askes you. now
there is a very easy way to do this also but you can't use any other
gateways in your home network. that is click the properties of your outside
network card, under network neighborhood and then select internet connection
sharing. once you are have done that it will all be automatic. feel free to
right back if you need more help...

Tia Crawford.