This is a little network problem, but I can not make it work.
     There are two different subnets, each one with a cisco router running only
IP. Between them, there is a point to point serial connection. The IP
connectivity between the two networks is OK.
     In each network, there is a NT server (each one with a different domain
name), some NT workstations, and Win95/98 wkts..
     In each network, the NT server is configured with WINS service and local
DHCP service.
     In one network, the users are working in a Domain, and in the other
network, users are working only in a Workgroup (without login in the Domain).
>From the first network (users in Domain), I can not browse the workstation of
the other side. From the second network (users in a Workgroup), I can browse the
workstations of the other site using the Network Neighborhood..
     I want to enable all the PCs (from both networks) to browse all the PCs
from both networks (using the Network Neighborhood) without changing too much my
topology (ie. estabilishing domain trust relationships).. Does anyone have an
ideia about this problem?

Tks and best rgds.