From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 9:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco Internetworking with Microsoft

     This is a little network problem, but I can not make it work.
     There are two different subnets, each one with a cisco router running
only
IP. Between them, there is a point to point serial connection. The IP
connectivity between the two networks is OK.
     In each network, there is a NT server (each one with a different domain
name), some NT workstations, and Win95/98 wkts..
     In each network, the NT server is configured with WINS service and
local
DHCP service.
     In one network, the users are working in a Domain, and in the other
network, users are working only in a Workgroup (without login in the
Domain).
>From the first network (users in Domain), I can not browse the workstation
of
the other side. From the second network (users in a Workgroup), I can browse
the
workstations of the other site using the Network Neighborhood..
     I want to enable all the PCs (from both networks) to browse all the PCs
from both networks (using the Network Neighborhood) without changing too
much my
topology (ie. estabilishing domain trust relationships).. Does anyone have
an
ideia about this problem?

Tks and best rgds.