Hi one and all,
                I am curious to know how many people have got to CCDP/CCNP
by self study alone. the difficulty of this is a like the length of string,
given enouh time most things are possible. Realistically, without attending
training courses is it so difficult to get through these exams. I did the
course for CCNA (really good) but self studied CCDA. This i reckon took me
aboout a week of solid study but it came across as a "study friendly topic".
 I am now looking at the CCDP path and the CID first, it looks really bloody
difficult! But don't all new topics? So can anybody give advice on the
reality of CCDP self study?
 thanks
 Pat Duggan ccna ccda mcse blah blah