Hello,

I am working to setup a network backbone across US and Asia total 8
different countries with one POP in each country. These 9 POPs are connected
to local ISP to Internet. We plan to connect all these 9 POPs through lease
line to become a backbone. The idea is that when a Internet user tries
access our service which is located at another country, we want the traffic
goes to the nearest POP, then go through the backbone and reach the
destination.

My original plan was to get PI (provider independent) IP space and ASN from
ARIN, and negotiate transit agreement with different ISP to advertise our
own route by using BGP). Now I received a response from ARIN which states my
application for PI IP space is not
qualified ( most likely is because my current IP usage is only includes
about 100 notes). I wonder whether I can use 24 bit IP subnet from one of my
ISP (the IP space now is provider dependent IP space) and advertise it
through BGP to other ISP. Will ISP will filter out the advertisement? Or
there is other way to accomplish this project?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Roger