> about 100 notes). I wonder whether I can use 24 bit IP subnet from one of my
> ISP (the IP space now is provider dependent IP space) and advertise it
> through BGP to other ISP. Will ISP will filter out the advertisement? Or
> there is other way to accomplish this project?

        Go for it.. This is ideal but there are some ISP that filter out
at /20's.. I think Nanog had a discussion about Verio filtering out at
/16... If you obtain a /24 which is summarised by your primary ISP as a
/16 or /20 then you will not be blackholed from any part of the net. Check
out http://www.nanog.org/ for filtering policies imposed by some ISP's...

Nimesh.