From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Sammi
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 9:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TCP/IP layers

Hello,
I understand TCP/IP packets, and the OSI Network Model 7 layers.
However I'm not sure what is meant by TCP/IP layers? Would this be
reference to the 4 layer IPX model:
Application/Transport/Network/Physical, but upon typing I see that
doesn't make sense either.
I guess I have to ask straight out: What is the first layer of TCP/IP?
>From there I should be able to research relevant material.
Thanks, again, for your help.