Keith,

Thank you for expressing an interest in our course.
Our initial posting should have included alternate dates!
Here they are, for the next few months:

Mon 31st July - Wed 2nd Aug
Mon 7th Aug - Wed 9th Aug
Mond 14th Aug - Wed 16th Aug
Sat 5th Aug - Sat 19th Aug (3 Saturdays)

Mon 11th Sep - Wed 13th Sep
Mon 25th Sep - Wed 27th Sep
Sat 16th Sep - Sat 30th Sep (3 Saturdays)

all dates are subject to demand.

We also operate a discount scheme for people who recommend our courses to
others.
You can receive a 5% discount voucher for each paid-up booking we receive
from
someone you recommend (up to a max of 20%).
So spread the word!

We look forward to serving you in the near future!

Regards,

Derek Lewinson, CCNA, MCSE, A+
For and on behalf of G.one Systems Ltd.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]