Great sites!!
I would like to add one more to the list.
As a CCNA student I developed an Artificial Intelligence Cisco glossary
called the Ciscobot that includes links to most of the major Cisco
information sites.
You can find it here.
http://www.ciscobot.com

On one other point, I believe the thread was (Many hats).
The way our Cisco Academe worked was to first train us for the A+ then
Ms. server before the CCNA curriculum. It was a lot more work but gave
the students a better understanding of how the whole system inter
reacts.
My end goal is is the CCNP with a Linux background.

Natasha